Design Days are a win-win for clients and myself. With one focused day dedicated to a single client, we can get a ton done without drawn out email exchanges or time sitting on a waitlist for what can really be a day’s worth of work.
How it works
- You’ll book the day that works best for you. Typically I offer Design Days every Wednesday. When booking you’ll fill out a form with your priorities for the day.
- We’ll jump on a call to discuss those goals so that I’m fully prepared to dive into work the day-of.
- On your Design Day I’ll begin working right away and we’ll schedule a few check-in calls throughout the day.
- By the end of the day you’ll receive final deliverables of everything we were able to accomplish.
Benefits of a Design Day
- Quick turnaround. typically designers book out far advance for large scale projects. With a design day you don’t have to wait to get your designs done.
- No drawn-out email exchanges. I know I mentioned this above, but it’s worth repeating because it’s so awesome for everyone. With our check-in calls we cover any revisions quickly, rather than waiting for a response about a small review or edit.
- 1 full day dedicated to only you. You don’t have to worry about any distractions or whether or not you’re at the top of my design priority list. You are. You’re the only thing on the list for that day.
What Can We Get Done in a Day?
Since the Design Day is a set amount of time, we can do whatever fits in those hours, which can include one or multiple of the following ideas:
- Social media graphics or templates. These could be marketing graphics for an upcoming event or program launch. Or we can create instagram templates based on your existing branding to edit later on your own.
- Website updates/a new page. If you’ve worked with me previously to create your website or are using one of the templates from my site shop, I can help you make any updates you need.
- Website template customization. Interested in purchasing a template from the site shop, but don’t have time to customize it? You’ll just provide your content and I’ll get it laid out and ready for launch (#websiteinaday)!
- Apparel designs. Provided with specs and brand guidelines, we can apply your brand to any kind of merch or apparel.
- Instagram gifs. Gifs are such a fun way to bring a fun brand element into your instagram stories. Think of the content you typically share- what kinds of gifs would you love to accompany it?
- Brand Strategy. As you’ll see below, I don’t typically offer full branding in a day, but we can get into the important foundation of that, your brand strategy.
- Other. Have another idea for a project you’d like done? Email me and we can chat about whether a design day is right for you.
What do I not offer in a Day?
- Branding. It’s important to me that every logo and brand identity I design is created with strategy and a day is just not enough time for all of that. If you’ve already gone through brand strategy, reach out and we can chat about whether this could be a possibility.
- Full Custom Website. This just takes way too long. From creating a strategic site map, to understanding your audience’s goals to your goals, to designing fully custom layouts for both desktop and mobile. It’s a full custom 6-week project. Apply here if this is what you’re looking for.
Ready to book a Design Day? Schedule it here for a half day or here for a full day. Not sure how long you’d need? Just send me an email.
Other posts you might like: